We booked Cherry Crush for our wedding and they absolutely knocked it out of the park! They prepared music and provided equipment for our outdoor ceremony, came back and did an amazing acoustic duo for cocktail hour, did all the intros and MC duties for the entrances, then the full band played all night with not a butt in a seat. Such a fun time! Our guests can’t stop talking about how good the band was and how much fun they had. Thank you for making our day so much fun!! married 7/20/20
This band was absolutely amazing for our wedding! My wife and I spent a lot of time in the Shore Point (NJ) bars after college and my family loves music (old and new). So it was important to us to find a band that played some of the music we love from those nights out with friends as well as some of the true classics. They could do it all! Not to mention they learned and played all of our songs (first dance, mother son, father daughter). Live music always sounds better than Spotify!We can’t say enough good things and that was echoed by our guests. They really made the night a blast for everyone. We will be sure to head out to see them when they are playing in some of our local spots! Even Hammond married 10/4/20
- Amazing, Superb Party Band!!!Cherry Crush and EastCoast Entertainment was the best choice we could have made for our entertainment! They provided us with ceremony music, helped us find a DJ/MC, and played a 2 hour and change set of our favorite party jams at our wedding! Marty, their drummer, was our main POC in planning our music component to our wedding day. He was responsive and easy to work with. He kept us on track and planned every detail with us, down to the minute and individual song for the reception. They also provided acoustic music during our cocktail hour. The group was exceptionally talented and very, very easy to work with. They caused us zero stress as a couple on our big day, especially compared to other vendors who need babysitting. I give Marty and Cherry Crush my highest recommendation! When we host our next party we will be calling them again!
- Alex Hillman, married 10/26/19 Princeton NJ Marriot
What an amazing Wedding Band!We were both so happy to have Cherry Crush as our wedding band. I contacted Marty the band’s drummer. He was very easy to work with. He had a form that we filled out to select our favorite wedding songs, first dances, cake cutting, Etc. He also worked with the venue with order of events. The band was ready to play as soon as we got to the reception. We also hired the band to do a cocktail hour. Caitlin and Alfie, the singers, play some beautiful acoustic music that didn’t overtake the reception. After all the formalities were done the band played for the rest of the night. Songs from every decade that got all members, young and old, to get up and dance. I would highly recommend the Cherry Crush band to play at your wedding. And their pricing was very reasonable.
- EJ Pappas married 11/16/19 Deerfield country club Newark de
Best Night of My LifeAMAZING band in general and AMAZING band for weddings! My wife and I have seen Cherry Crush at local bars a number of times and they never disappoint. The experience was no different at our wedding. Such a fun party filled with dancing. The band is super easy to work with as far as song selection, intros, etc. HIGHLY recommend! Greg Flassergflasser@bayardlaw.comMarried on 08/24/2019 The Farmhouse Wilmington De
Unforgettable!Cherry Crush band was the perfect addition to our wedding. They truly made the night memorable and unforgettable. There were no dull moments- we danced all night. It felt like a live concert, full with the guitarist and singer coming in to the crowd. They listened to all of our requests and were super flexible with my last minute changes. I can not recommend them enough!!!!
- Allie Married 10/12/19 The Lighthouse Dewey Beach De
PRIVATE/CORPRATE PARTIES 02/20/2020 (Thu)DAVID HOUSERPAR (PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT RESOURCES)CAMDEN YARDS (Dempsey’s)333 W. CAMDEN STREETBALTIMORE, MD 21201USA
- Marty and the Cherry Crush band were a pleasure to work with! They communicated well and were able to tailor the music choices and volume to our particular needs. The music was so much fun. Our party (the band, in particular) was all that was talked about the next day. I highly recommend Cherry Crush! It is really fantastic to have a client pre-emptively email us…that’s when you know the band really did an outstanding job! Thanks for all that you guys are doing: You’re geared up for a lot of success with us! Please give my best to the band: I really appreciate you guys!
- Andrea Big Brothers Big Sisters of Delaware 2/20Lots of compliments about the event and you guys. One regular comment was your sound. It was loud enough for everyone who wanted to dance but quiet enough for those who wanted to socialize. We have great pictures of the band.
Regina Meals on Wheels Delaware September 8th 2018 fundraiser Rollins Center Ballroom Dover Delaware”Thank You! We loved the Cherry Crush Band!! Great job to all. Thanks for supporting Meals on Wheels DE”
- The Hilton City Line Avenue Philadelphia PAHey Marty! Thank you so much for coming Tuesday night. You guys were so great and so talented, everyone was raving about you guys. Honestly one of the best bands we’ve had in awhile. We would love to have you back in the fall for our big parties that are like 300 people!